Born of an illicit affair between a randy tomatillo and a particularly wild berry. Each glowing voluptuous body sheathed in a gossamer cape, begging to be unwrapped and devoured.
Um. Okay. I'll just post the pictures.
Hangaku Gozen has tagged me to write about 7 weird things about myself. What can I say..I'm the kind of girl who yells when she finds cape gooseberries in the grocery store, and scares little kids buying candied ginger in the next aisle.
Is that not weird enough? You need six more?
2. I don't like drip coffee.
3. I think plants have feelings. I say a quick sorry when I have to uproot a plant.
4. I don't get sarcasm. Like, not at all. Not even elementary school level sarcasm.
5. My longest online friendship is now 10 years old.
6. I eat snow. And hailstones. I also drink rainwater sometimes.
7. Can't think of one. My online-friend of ten years can't think of one either. Neither can my husband. I'll leave this one for my neighbors, then. Tell me what's weird about me. Then tag yourself.