Its Sunday morning. I have had a cup of tea, set my bread dough for the final rise, made a chickpea curry, read NYT online and even done 50 questions from the PRITE papers. What else to do but take a food survey? I found it on Singing Horse's blog who found it on Liz's blog. This is technically vegan, but easily adaptible, so go ahead and have fun! Don't forget to link back to Liz's blog.
1. Name a song that involves food in some way.
Black milk by Massive Attack.
2. What criteria do you use when choosing a new cookbook to buy?
Should have information that I can't easily find online. That, and great Amazon reviews.
3. What did you eat today? A mug of tea with a rusk, and some hummus.
4. Name a vegan food that you know exists but you have never tried.
5. The Food Network just called and needs you to start your new show tomorrow. What will the title of the show be?
I don't want a show. I want a book. It will be called The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegetarian Cookery.
6. Favorite hot sauce or other spicy condiment?
7. How old were you when you became vegetarian/vegan?
Born vegetarian. I've played with the idea of turning vegan, but will wait until we move to a more vegan-friendly city.
Home-made paneer, fresh Indian cottage cheese.
9. Cutest baby animal?
They are all cute, but I've seen baby lion cubs on TV and they are the cutest!
10. Favorite type of jam/jelly/marmalade/preserves?
Kissan Pineapple jam
11. Do you take any vitamins/supplements?
Nope. I believe that a balanced diet provides us with everything we need.
12. What food/dish most embodies the Fall season?
13. What food would you have a hard time living without?
14. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
15. It's 10PM and you're starving. What do you eat?
16. If you have an animal companion, what is his/her favorite food?
Back home, my German Shepherd loved melons. If we bought melons, he could sniff them out from outside and would not rest until allowed to demolish one.
17. Worst injury you've gotten in the kitchen?
Lopped off my finger with a new knife when I was 7. There was blood Everywhere.
18. When you have a food-related question, who do you call?
Google, or my mom.
19. Summer is ending- What food will you miss most?
20. What snacks do you keep in your purse/backpack/desk at work?
21. Favorite soup to make on a rainy day?
Roasted tomato soup.
22. What's your favorite combination of fresh vegetable and/or fruit juices?
I don't really like juices. But I love to put lots of different berries and half a banana through the blender to make a smoothie.
23. Favorite brand of root beer?
24. Make up your own question!
Who do you think is the most awesome cook in the world?My mom! 🙂
p.s. All spacing snafus courtesy the fact that Vox and Firefox don't play well together.
Read and post comments | Send to a friend