Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.
1. I am the baby of my family. When I was born, my brother and sister fought over the ownership of various baby body parts. I suspect my sister won.
2. Nicknames stick to me. My favorite is Noni, which is what my nephew calls me. Everybody else in my family calls me Chikki.
3. People used to pull my cheeks all the time when I was a kid. I hated that, and make it a point never to do the same to a child. Children remember. Would you like your cheeks pulled when you're in a geri-chair and no longer continent?
4. I'm addicted to Maggi instant noodles.
5. I'm nicer to people I hate.
6. In college, I had a keychain which looked like a pair of denim shorts. I also had a fascination for shapely behinds of the male kind. For my 21st birthday, my friends ordered a butt-shaped cake. The baker did a great job. I ate one of the rivets off the back pocket of the cake.
7. I've never played a video game in my life.
8. I tend to remember people by their smell. It is often my first and longest-lasting memory of people I meet.
Wow..this was hard. If you like this sort of thing, consider yourself tagged!!