You can access the original survey here and take it for your own blog. Even though I'm technically a vegetarian; they don't seem to have any surveys!
1. Favorite non-dairy milk?
– Oops, darned at the first question; I just use dairy. Have tried soy and liked it, its just too expensive.
2. What are the top 3 dishes/recipes you are planning to cook?
– Tofu Skins in Hot Pot- from Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything Vegetarian
– Fruit Salad with tofu dressing
3. Topping of choice for popcorn?
4. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
– Once, I tried to make banana fosters for a special dessert, and everything went wrong. The sauce was too thin, the rum wouldn't catch fire, and everything turned into a big gooey mess.
5. Favorite pickled item?
– Baby onions
6. How do you organize your recipes?
– I'm trying to minimize buying cookbooks, creating one online and one paper folder- hopefully I will decide on one medium soon enough and combine it all.
7. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal?
8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods…what would they be (don't worry about how you'll cook them)?
– Maggi (Instant noodles-pure carb and fat), guavas( No scurvy) and spinach!
9. Fondest food memory from your childhood?
– Anything blood curdlingly sour (raw tamarind, raw mangoes, raw starfruit, or just plain powdered amchoor) with rock salt.
10. Favorite vegan ice cream?
– Probably not vegan, but I love the Haagen-Daaz mango sorbet.
11. Most loved kitchen appliance?
– Cuisinart coffee grinder (for fresh spices)
12. Spice/herb you would die without?
– Does salt count? Next would be..mustard seeds.
13. Cookbook you have owned for the longest time?
– Tarla Dalal's Atithya (Hosting)- It's my mom's, actually, but I know all the recipes by heart. It was the first cookbook that got me hooked to food.
14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
15. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend?
– Indian pilaf.
16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
17. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
18. What is sitting on top of your refrigerator?
– Tons and tons of greens; its a jungle out there.
19. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
– Kulfi (indian icecream), frozen veggie stock and fenugreek leaves.
20. What's on your grocery list?
– Wheat bran.
21. Favorite grocery store?
– The International Store (truly international in spirit, they have a little bit of Everything)
22. Name a recipe you'd love to veganize, but haven't yet.
– I would DIE to make an eggless lemon souffle. The kind they serve at the Royal Palace in Chail, India.
23. Food blog you read the most (besides Isa's because I know you check it everyday). Or maybe the top 3?
– http://jugalbandi.info/ These guys cook my kind of food.
24. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate?
– Almond chikki, at least for now.
25. Most extravagant food item purchased lately?
– A bottle of 16 year aged balsamic vinegar. Its a little piece of heaven.
26. Your favorite memory of shared food?
– Bread and soup.