1. Mix together 2 cups rolled oats, 1/4 cup warmed honey, 1/4 cup butter/oil, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup sunflower seeds/other nuts (see how easy to remember this might be?)
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spread the mixture out on a foil/parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake for 15 more minutes.
3. Let it cool. Add 1/4 cup raisins if you like.
4. Mix together favorite fruit- blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, bananas, apples, all cut to the same size. Add some honey if you like it sweet.
5. Layer yogurt (plain or vanilla), granola and fruit in a tall glass.
6. Serve in bed.